Fundraise as an individual
Set your own challenge or host a community event to raise money for woods, trees and wildlife.
Credit: Barry Diomede / Alamy Stock Photo
If you’re raring to take on a gruelling challenge, motivate yourself to get fit or just want to have some fun, why not do it whilst raising money for woods, trees and wildlife?
Whether you bake, swim or skydive your way to donations, or even host a larger fundraising event, there are countless ways to raise money for us and every penny counts.
Here's some inspiration for fun and simple ways to fundraise.
- Get baking and host a cake sale. Try adding 'free from' recipes to your repertoire so everyone has chance to snap up a slice.
- Give up gifts. Ask friends and family to make a donation to the Woodland Trust instead of buying birthday or Christmas presents.
- Clear out your clutter. Hold a garage or car boot sale and put the proceeds towards your fund.
- Get active. Set yourself a running, walking or cycling challenge.
- Get together. Organise a coffee morning or afternoon tea for neighbours, friends and family.
Whatever you choose to do, your efforts will help us continue to make a real difference in protecting, restoring and creating native woods and trees for the benefit of wildlife and people.